BUX is a tech start-up that’s rockin’ the world of finance. We make the financial markets fun, exciting and accessible to everyone by gamifying it. Launched in September 2014 BUX has gained over 750,000 users already! After our successful launch in the UK and the Netherlands, followed by Germany, Austria, Italy and the Scandinavian region, BUX is rolling out in Spain right now.
We help newbies to discover and explore the world of stock trading in a risk-free way by offering them the opportunity to trade with our virtual currency, called funBUX. Once they’re ready, they can upgrade to trading with real money by setting up a seriousBUX account. The app, available on both iOS and Android, combines the stock markets with gaming and social elements to deliver a dynamic experience that keeps users engaged 24/7. At BUX, you’ll find an international team, based in the historical heart of Amsterdam at walking distance from Central Station.
To strengthen the Product team, we’re on the lookout for a passionate Product Owner, a multi-talented self-starter, who continuously optimizes the customer experience of the BUX app with the goal to increase KPIs such as activation, engagement, retention, and referrals. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you will work directly with the development team, product design, data analysis and customer service to coordinate activities and facilitate efficient communication.
YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE
• Truly own the product, this means: Use it, analyze it, think about it, talk about it, improve it, test it, love it and dream about it;
• Pro-actively gather BUX internal teams (Support, Content, Marketing, BI, Operations etc.) product development and management needs, including compliance requirements from trading partners;
• Coordinate the release cycle (development, private beta, public beta, live);
• Using the scrum methodology, work closely with Product Design, Development, Product Owners and QA to deliver the highest possible quality app;
• Monitor product analytics (Retention, Conversion funnel, referral etc.) and calibrate the product configuration;
• Formulate hypotheses, set up experiments, execute and analyze them ;
• Develop and maintain the product roadmap.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Strong leadership, organizational, communication and execution skills;
• Experience and knowledge of scrum/agile framework;
• Proven experience working with JIRA and other similar tools;
• Team player with excellent communication skills;
• Self propelling and eager to work in a startup;
• Knowledge of the financial markets is a plus but not a requirement ;
• Comfortable in a English speaking work environment.
WHAT WE OFFER
• An awesome role within a fast growing startup in a brand new office in the historical heart of Amsterdam (close to Amsterdam Central Station);
• Lots of ownership and responsibility; You will be empowered to make a difference and introduce your own ideas;
• Competitive salary + option package;
• Fabulous and healthy international company lunches prepared by an in-house chef.
• Exciting work in a fast-paces, international environment;
• Awesome company events;
• The chance to be part of the team that is revolutionizing stock trading for a new generation.
Interested? Send an e-mail plus your resume to email@example.com